Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dancing and Fishing



Jessica and I recently went to the Dusty Armadillo again and like usual had a great time....
We have just decided that there is "something" about guys in cowboy boots that can dance.... I just cant help myself but to watch....It takes up most of my time spent there! After making a fool of ourselves trying to learn to do some dances we decided to call it a night! Now I cant forget to add in what my dad said to us before we left: "Where are you two going dressed like that? Are you going up there to try and pick up guys or dance?" Well Dad... why don't you join us the next time? Later to find out that after we left he commented: "Wheres the rest of their clothes?" Now Dad I guess you just don't understand....We had plenty of clothes on, "completely" covered..... Try and keep up Dad WE ARE GROWING UP!!!!

This past weekend Corey and I pretty much spent it all together... Friday....Saturday Night...All Day Sunday... It was great a whole weekend practically spent together and NO fighting or yelling or crying....HA....It can be done! Anyways we went fishing Sunday after he cut wood with my Dad...
Corey caught the first fish, but.....

I caught the biggest fish! He is holding it because i did not want to touch..YUCK!

Yep! Corey's kissing the fish...

All in all, we caught a lot of fish and had a great day!

-Goatgirl-

1 comment:

Jennifer Norch said...

I hope you got kissed BEFORE the fish! Eww!

And Uncle Tom...it's SUMMER! You can't expect them to wear sweaters and turtlenecks ALL the time!

Looks like you guys had a great time! Enjoy the summer, and don't, um...STUDY too hard!