Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I've Fallen In
SO... I have finally joined the world of blogging. I figured that if my mom can do it then well I think that I could figure it out too! After about an hour of trying to figure out how to just post on the Trescott Family Blog, I got completely frustrated and decided to make my own!... Now keep in mind that I don't have any little ones running around my apartment, which I am fine and content with, but always open for babysitting! Expect my usual venting about my Goats, Family, and how in the world am I ever going to make it through this week with this many exams! Now I am off to find my 1st great blog story....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for you....momma's little girl is growin' up so fast...and I'm pretty sure the only venting you'll be doing about your family, will be good stories and happy thoughts...right? cant' wait for your next one.
welcome to the blogging world! I guess I started a trend! Can't wait to hear all your "fun" stories about nursing school! Looking forward to your next post. BTW, don't be a "blogger quitter" or your mom might just have to rat you out!!
(PS- I'll invite you to write at trescotts too. I keep running across people who want to write there but can't figure out how to do it. It is a little confusing. Anyways, I'll set it up to invite you...hope it works!)
hey there....looking foward to reading your blogs. Some year if i ever get an exciting life i may join the blogging world...yea rght!! can't wait to read what you write about your favorite aunt on her birthday. (that would be me on 11/21 no year necessary.) keep it up!
Post a Comment