About 13 years ago today, I remember asking the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, and Mom and Dad if I could PLEEEEASE have a little sister! After being turned down by everyone (several times) and evidently not having enough time to "buy one", you were born. Against my better judgement, they named you Megan and I still don't know why. I wanted to name you Kelly, after my Barbie-very logical reason. But Mom and Dad said that you cried when they asked you if you liked the name Kelly, I'm still not sure if i believe that to this day!
I was so excited that I finally got a little sister AND I was a big sister too! I don't remember if you cried a lot or if you were "a good baby". I guessing Mom and Dad knew how to handle you because after all they did raise me!
On the other hand, I do remember playing in cardboard boxes, feeding baby goats, and trying to play school with you. Looking back now at all the times I yelled at you for not doing things the right way (or my way), it makes me realize that you may never love Barbies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Goats as much as I do. BUT whatever you choose to do, I will always be there to support you!
Happy "13th" Birthday Megan!

P.S. Mom and Dad will always be right and always find out!
I was so excited that I finally got a little sister AND I was a big sister too! I don't remember if you cried a lot or if you were "a good baby". I guessing Mom and Dad knew how to handle you because after all they did raise me!
On the other hand, I do remember playing in cardboard boxes, feeding baby goats, and trying to play school with you. Looking back now at all the times I yelled at you for not doing things the right way (or my way), it makes me realize that you may never love Barbies, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or Goats as much as I do. BUT whatever you choose to do, I will always be there to support you!
Happy "13th" Birthday Megan!
P.S. Mom and Dad will always be right and always find out!
3 comments:
HEY SISTER UR THING MADE ME CRIE IT WAS SO SWEET THANKS SO MUCH FOR WAKING ME UP THIS MORNING AND TELLING ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH IM LUKCY TO HAVE A SISTER LIKE YOU (YES I LOVE THE TEENAGE MUNTAIN NIJA TURTALS) I LOVE YOU!
MEGAN
Happy Birthday Megan. My how pretty and grown up you look.I think your sister(you know which one) loves you a lot. Ken
I join you in wishing Megan "Happy BIrthday" and now that she is a full-fledged teenager, she's gonna start needing your advice about boys, and dating, and...well...what else is there? Oh, did I mention Boys??
Now, it's time for you to take over as big sister since your mom is probably so totally "uncool" and "out of it" to the new teenager.
Good Luck!
Post a Comment