Well... I guess a lot has gone on since I last posted! Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years has all come and gone!!! I guess I could be called the Blog Quitter. But I have been really busy with studying, breeding, cleaning, and clipping goats and well trying to fit in my much needed to function 10 hours of sleep!
Chris and I had added two new "pets" to the barn at my house. And don't let my mom fool you.. she says no more animals... but she is really behind the reason I keep accumulating more and more goats!
Madey (left) and Mo (right)... they are both pygmy goats and younger than a year old! Since we got them in October they are about 5-10 lbs heavier and a little bit taller!
Christmas came and went quicker than I could wrap presents.. but that is how it goes now!
Madey (left) and Mo (right)... they are both pygmy goats and younger than a year old! Since we got them in October they are about 5-10 lbs heavier and a little bit taller!Christmas came and went quicker than I could wrap presents.. but that is how it goes now!
Chris and I on Christmas Eve with our dog Brody... Or some of you may know him has BRODY JAMES BAD DOG..which my mom calls him by... but in all reality he just doesn't listen to my mom very well but listens to everyone else rather well! I think she just has a grudge against him because whenever she cleans and picks up his bones and puts them in the basket he goes and gets every single one right back out! Way to go Brody...someone has to keep mom on her toes when I'm not around!With all of the snow Chris and I have made the trip home
a few times to ride on the quad and go tubing!
Chris all dressed up and ready for tubing!
Dad, Chris and Me tubing in the side yard!Well besides from either being neck high in books or snow today...I'm gonna try to enjoy my SNOW DAY... until next time!
1 comment:
HEY... I did call you a "blogger quitter", Now you have to get on your Aunt T, she's a blogger quitter. I kinda think you're dissin' me a little. You can hardly blame me for the increase in the number of goats in the barn. If I had my way we would have a calf or two out there and a few less goats!!!
Post a Comment