Monday, November 10, 2008

Plumber Please?

BEEP! The lovely alarm goes off way to early! I got up like usual, get ready for my shower because I cannot function or wake up if I don't shower before class! With that being said, I stumble into the bathroom. Lift up the toilet to tinckle, to notice before I plop down that the water level was very low, so would you do if you noticed it was low? Yeah! FLUSH IT! Well already being behind, I held my urge and got in the shower. Lather, Rinse, Repeat (if necessary). Turn the water off, reach for my towel! And then... are you ready for this....

I step out of the shower and what do I step in... Water.... but not just water; WATER WITH FLOATERS! Yep you guessed it, the toilet had over flowed.. yep flooded the bathroom and the sink area! I then yelled (aka screamed) for my drunken roommate and her friends who were trying to recover from a previous night of a 21st Birthday bash! As they run into the "pool", I walk out and tell then that the mop was in the closet and the plunger was behind the sink and they better clean it up before it reaches the wood and carpet! I walked to the other side of the apartment to free my urge and then got ready for class! Passing the roommate who was still "passed out" on the couch! (Needless to say I later found out that, "Her stomach wasn't taking to well to the alcohol and that she had gotten sick several times") Not my fault!

No comments: